Registered site users are encouraged to post comments on ICD10Watch content including stories and blogs. Comments should be editorial in nature, and should not be promoting or otherwise linking to third party products or Web sites. All caps, text markup and other methods of "shouting" are discouraged.
Comments may not:
- Insult, antagonize or otherwise offend other site users or editors
- Contain obscene, racist, sexist, defamatory, hateful, distasteful or otherwise inappropriate language
- Contain libelous statements
- Contain promotional materials, advertisements or press announcements
- Contain any other material that inhibits the ability of other users to enjoy our site.
Provided that all efforts are made by site users to self-edit and employ respectful language that does not antagonize other site users, comments may:
- Actively engage other readers and our editors in thoughtful discussion
- Give constructive feedback on article accuracy or informed commentary on article content
- Ask questions of other readers and editors.
Site administrators reserve the right to delete comments and/or block users who fail to adhere to the commenting policy.